Seeking a candidate who is able to work independently and also be an active part of a close knit team. The candidate will be able to multitask effortlessly and be comfortable and charismatic when they interact with clients in person and over the phone. The person who fills this position will have the ability to thrive in a small casual work environment and still maintain a high level of professionalism. We are looking for a full-time individual; initial the hours - Tuesday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. These hours are subject to change.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the day to day operations of the Boutique.
- Demonstrates leadership and leads by example.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, supervisors and corporate office.
- Implements and executes strategic business plans for the store.
- Recruit, train and manage new boutique staff.
- Manage schedules and ensures there is appropriate coverage at all times and that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Manage effective time tracking and submission of information to HR.
- Assist Associates with various customer service issues.
- Ongoing performance management to consistently meet goals.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and shrink rate within company standards by regularly following up with operations and executing initiatives as needed.
- Daily financial reconciliation/reporting and deposits.
- Ability to interact in a charismatic way with our clients both in person and over the phone.
- Manage boutique Social Media requirements which include tweeting, blogging, submitting photos and videos on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide coverage for any other Boutique locations as and when needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Retail experience at the Management level
- Cosmetology license encouraged
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with POS
- Ability to learn quickly and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to carry an assignment to completion
- Strong work ethic with solid work history
- Verifiable references
- Salary plus an incentive bonus and commission structure (paid monthly)
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and sick time
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free product bi-monthly valued at $2,700
Please note: You must be able to pass a criminal background check.
If you have a flair for fashion, a background in retail, a general knowledge of the hair or beauty industry, and are looking to join a growing company, this may be a great opportunity for you.
We appreciate every applicant’s interest but will only contact those applicants being considered.
Dancil-Jones & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. No phone calls please.
Send comments/applications to email@example.com