Order Fulfillment Associate (Needham, MA)
We are an internationally known hair extension brand with retail stores across the East Coast and distributors throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Africa and Central America. The unique consultation experience in our Boutiques complements our status as a luxury brand. Clients are greeted by friendly, knowledgeable Customer Care Liaisons and welcomed to review, touch and evaluate as many pieces of hair as they would like—providing an experience that places us well above the often restrictive experience in the typical beauty supply store.
We have grown exponentially over the past several years into a strong and thriving organization of highly motivated and exceptionally talented individuals. Currently, we employ over 43 people between our boutiques in Boston, New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Texas and California. With a financially strong revenue base and a triple digit year-on-year growth, we are quickly becoming a leader in the human hair industry.
We are looking to hire a Needham based order fulfillment associate that will be responsible for helping with daily warehouse tasks.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily order packing
- Quality Assurance Testing (washing and testing each bundle of hair)
- Assist the Inventory Control & Quality Assurance Manager to guarantee smooth day to day operations/maintenance of warehouse
- Inventory management and tracking to ensure there is no loss
- Provide coverage for the phones when needed
- Managing warehouse supplies and identifying when additional supplies are needed by informing the Inventory Control & Quality Assurance Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of hair extensions preferable
- Knowledge of excel and/or comfortable learning new computer systems/programs
- 2-year Degree (must have a degree in order to be considered)
- Retail and/or Customer Service experience
- Ability to learn quickly and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to carry an assignment to completion
- Strong work ethic with solid work history
- Exemplary attendance is mandatory
- Flexibility to changes in responsibilities
- Verifiable references
Please note: You must be able to pass a criminal background check.
If you are looking for an entry level position in a growing company with an opportunity to be a part of a business in the hair and beauty industry, this may be a great opportunity for you.
If you are interested please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with (1) a copy of your resume (2) a cover letter indicating why you are the perfect candidate for this opportunity and (3) your salary requirements. We appreciate every applicant’s interest but will only contact those applicants being considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
No phone calls please.
Send comments/applications to email@example.com