Microsoft SharePoint Solutions
DJA recognizes that organizations of all types rely upon one critical item in common – information. One of the vital components to their success is the ability to gather, disseminate and maintain information. Microsoft SharePoint Solutions have become the heartbeat of many operations.
DJA understands that policies and procedures, processes and management plans, all make each organization unique in how they run their operations. As industry has seen the advance of technology, it becomes even more important to maintain an efficient hold on to all data contained and generated within the enterprise. DJA believes that we can help our customers manage, support and maintain this information by offering the following Microsoft SharePoint Solutions.
Private on-site SharePoint training classes held at your training facility provide a cost-effective alternative to sending students to public training locations. Any of the SharePoint training courses we offer can be taught onsite at your company’s training facility as a private training class.
We provide: An expert SharePoint training instructor and a pre-configured SharePoint server lab environment for each student.
You provide: An onsite room adequate for the size of the class, high-speed Internet access, and a qualifying computer workstation for each student to use.
SharePoint Training Courses Available:
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 - Using SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 - Using SharePoint Server 2010
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 for Server Administrators
- InfoPath 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010 No-Code Workflow Deep Dive
- Exploring SharePoint 2010 - New Features
- SharePoint 2010 Upgrade and Planning
Our onsite SharePoint training is:
- Staffed by qualified instructors
- Designed to accommodate one on one learners and standard class sizes
- Presented in a pre-configured server lab environment
- Cost Effective
- Manual driven with customized training materials
- Customized for in-tact work groups or departments